Tuesday, January 17, 2012

YAWWWWWWWN

Holy tired Tuesday, Batman. I'm not sure what happened, but I am wiped today.


The cure? Bed, a good book, SATC season 1 (I have all the seasons now!). Some tea a bit later, and I'll be set for the night.


Sometimes a girl just needs some SATC. Are you a Carrie, Miranda, Samantha or Charlotte? I've been told I'm a mix of Carrie and Miranda. So, hopeful about love but still kind of a bitch? Sounds like me!


This show is what got me through university. It brings back fond memories. Lipton Sidekicks for dinner, SATC, good friends piled into my dorm room. All kinds of fun ;)


I know I'm in a committed relationship and all, and I wouldn't change that for anything in the world, but sometimes I get lost in my memories. There were some good times in those years. I've also realized lately that I made many, many mistakes that now just make me roll my eyes when I recall them. It wasn't all good, but I wouldn't change any of it. After all, every girl needs a bad experience or two to help her appreciate the good ones even more, right?


Five days till Cuba. I cannot wait. We need this trip very badly.

1 comment:

OldGoogleAccount said...

I could never watch SATC. It made me yearn for a lifestyle that was totally out of my reach. :P

I've had mojitos in the Caribbean. They are ridiculously better. :)