Sunday, January 8, 2012

MyFitnessPal

Good morning! Happy sunny Sunday.

I bit the bullet this morning and signed up for MyFitnessPal. It seems like a great tracking site. The database is extensive, and the site is user-friendly. I'm starting to track today. So far I've had a Bolthouse mango fruit smoothie. I might have some toast in a bit, or an egg.

Today's going to be a busy day. Movie, gym, cleaning house. Fun times!

I think tracking calories will help me feel in control. I'm hoping I don't get sick of this whole tracking business. If I do, I will focus on my goals. I need to lose weight. I need to feel sexy and confident again. Lately I just feel like a blob. It's not a good feeling.

My plan is not to buy any new clothes until I'm down at least two sizes. I can make do with what I've got for awhile. I probably have enough clothing to get me through winter and spring, but hopefully I can buy some new stuff for summer. On sale, of course. I am still being frugal!

Speaking of frugal, we did groceries last night. I still spent more than I'd have liked, but most of what I got was on sale. Loblaws has amazing $1 sales on this week.

I have greek chicken cooking in the crockpot for supper. I think I'll have it with a salad.

Today's theme is CONTROL. I am in control of my life. I make my decisions. I can achieve my goals. You with me? :)

1 comment:

TobyLauren said...

Good on ya. I look forward to many more positive posts.