Tomorrow begins another day, my "fresh start." It's the day I get to begin again, forgetting the year before and moving forward with renewed focus and energy.
I bought lots of healthy food. Tomorrow I'll have a smoothie for breakfast, soup and vegetables for lunch, and a salad for dinner. I'd like to eat salad once a day at least five days a week.
Boyfriend and I are starting the Hundred Push Ups and Two Hundred Sit Ups challenges on Wednesday. Check them out here.
Tonight I'm going to track our expenses for the day. We bought food, gas and windshield wiper fluid. Most of the groceries we bought were necessary, but there were a couple "splurges." We did get some good deals. The best part was that we did it together :) Usually I do the shopping alone on a Saturday or Sunday, the busiest days of the week. Tonight it was nice and quiet, so we were able to take our time and both have input into what we were buying for the week.
Day one is almost here. I love the feel of day one. I can do anything; I'm on top of the world!
1 comment:
I hope this is the very last time either of us has to talk about Day One.
Have a good one!
Post a Comment