Saturday, January 14, 2012

Cooking up a storm!

On today's agenda: crockpot chili and two pans of lasagna. We absolutely love my Mom's lasagna, so I've decided to see if I can make it, rather than waiting to see her again to raid her freezer.

The trick, she says, is to mix 1 egg and some grated cheese into the cottage cheese for the filling. This is something I never would have thought to do!

I'm on track so far today, and I forgot to say yesterday that I was down 2lb since January 3. I'm aiming for another 2lb this week, before Cuba (8 SLEEPS!!).

My exercise today came in the form of scraping 3 days of winter storm off the car. Boyfriend's been sick and hasn't left the house since Wednesday, so there were layers of ice upon snow upon ice upon snow - well, you get the idea.

Time to start cooking!

1 comment:

OldGoogleAccount said...

Well isn't your mom the smarty pants.:)

Congratulations on the loss! Tres cool!