Monday, January 9, 2012

Day 7

We're one week into 2012. Are you still on track with your goals?

I'm loving MyFitnessPal. If anyone out there is looking for a good calorie tracker, check it out. The database is AMAZING. It's quite enlightening too, as far as showing carbs vs. fat vs. protein in my diet.

Tonight I am going to the gym. Wish me luck? I flaked yesterday; just couldn't motivate myself to go. So tonight's the night. I'm going to try to do week one of the Couch to 5K. It's a half hour workout. Then I'm FINALLY going to start the push ups and sit ups challenges. For real this time. I promise.

I'm feeling motivated. I can taste the sweetness of victory. I *will* lose this weight. I *will* look hawt again. I *will* feel confident and sexy.

In today's mini goals, I'd like to stop biting my nails. I've been très horrible lately. It's gross. I.Must.Stop.

Cuba in 13!

1 comment:

OldGoogleAccount said...

Well, we are so on the same page. I neeeeed to stop ripping my nails to shreds. And I'm feeling pretty strong on Day 7 too. All day meetings today and I had salad for lunch and salad for dinner. Snacked on an orange and some pistachios and drank water all day. One lapse: one piece of garlic toast. No big!

How was the gym? :)