Saturday, January 7, 2012

Day 5

Happy Saturday!

It's day 5 of the new me and I'm feeling great. I've been eating healthier for the past two days, and I'm working on getting a handle on our finances.


The good I've done in the past two days:
  1. Stuck to my meal plan.
  2. Cooked meals at home rather than spending money on takeout.
  3. Tracked all expenses.
  4. Discussed the best way to budget and gotten some good ideas from my Dad.
  5. Paid off most of my credit card debt.
  6. Talked to boyfriend about my goals and how we can work together to live happily and healthy this year.
  7. Called the bank to make an appointment to discuss our finances.
  8. Made a grocery list - sale items only.
I still need to make an exercise plan and start being more active. Tonight we're going for dinner with friends. Tomorrow I will exercise. I'm also going to clean and organize around the house, which will reduce my stress level in the long run. Organization makes me happy :)


15 sleeps till Cuba! We are so very excited.

1 comment:

OldGoogleAccount said...

You are on a roll! Keep it up. I need you with me!