Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Day One

Today I sort of rocked it :) I'm feeling great. The weather sucks and the darn car wouldn't start this morning, but I stayed on track all day.

Positive things I did today toward achieving my goals:
  1. I stuck to my meal plan
  2. I drank more green tea than coffee
  3. I only spent $2.01 on one cup of coffee in the morning - I saved quite a bit by bringing my own mug from home
  4. I got right into working and rediscovered my love for my job
  5. When I found out about the darn car not starting, I laughed instead of snapping
Overall, I want to have a more positive outlook on life. So what if it's minus a bajillion degrees and that makes me want to hibernate? I'm not going to let winter get me down. In fact, the canal will be opening soon! Yay for skating!

Tonight we're going to visit friends. Boyfriend's not home yet so I'm going to make dinner and some tea and have it ready for him when he gets here. I'll greet him at the door with a hug :)

1 comment:

Syl said...

sounds like a great day! well except for the darn car ;-)