Saturday, April 28, 2012

New week.

Happy Saturday, blogland.

I'm here to make a confession. This week was not very "on plan." I let emotion get the better of me, and wimped out on exercise because of the crappy weather.

No excuses, though, right? I got off track, and I'm here to own it. This is a process. All that matters is I achieve my end goal.

I'm also here to tell you that, starting today, I'm back on track.
This morning I made a smoothie of fat-free plain, greek yogurt, plus half a scoop of protein powder, and 1 cup of frozen blueberries.
I'm going to focus on 17DD principles - high protein, low carbs, lots of cleansing veggies, fruit. And exercise, of course. Because that's what's really going to get me to my goal.

I'm working on a plan, and when I complete it I will post it here. Blogging helps keep me accountable.

1 comment:

OldGoogleAccount said...

You will do it. It's been a rough week for you and lots of people go off plan for a lot less. I hope Saturday stayed great despite the challenge of the day and that Sunday finds you feeling better than ever.