Sunday, April 22, 2012

This week's plan

This week's motto is: "Success is not an option."

With that in mind, here is my exercise plan for the week:

MONDAY - 30 min BodyPump @ 8:30 (after GG)
TUESDAY - 30 min BodyStep @ 7 p.m. OR swim 8:15 to 9:15
WEDNESDAY - Run 25 min straight
THURSDAY - 30 min BodyVive followed by 30 min CXWORX (not my first choice) OR swim 8:30 to 9:15
FRIDAY - Run clinic

I think I may need another strength workout in there. I'm aiming for 3 times a week. That, plus 3 runs a week, plus some cross-training in there when I can, and I know I can't fail.

I will have one rest day a week (this weekend it was Saturday). The body needs time to relax, too, right?

On the menu this week is Kickin' Chicken (Looneyspoons Collection), Cilantro-Lime Shrimp (skinnytaste), BlueWater salmon fillets, maybe BBQ on Friday night if I can convince boyfriend.

We had a great 25 min run today, followed by a sushi dinner out. So tasty. Best part of the day, though? Spending some quality one-on-one time with my love.

*Cheers* to a successful week!

1 comment:

OldGoogleAccount said...

I'm exhausted just reading that! Your determination is awesome :) So nice you guys had such a great day together. PS we can't get sushi here on Sunday. Groan