Saturday, April 14, 2012

Happy Saturday, blogland.

It's almost halfway through April now. Time just keeps on tickin'. A good friend of mine is very close to having a baby. It seems like not that long ago she told me she was pregnant. My little sister is almost finished her third year of university. I've been shacked up for almost 8 months now. Change just keeps on happening. The world goes round and round and round.

Last night was week 3 of my run clinic. Here are my thoughts so far:
  • I love running with a group. The motivation is great, and I'm meeting lots of new and interesting people.
  • My progress is amazing me. After more than a year of not running, I'm shocked at what I'm able to do again.
  • The "talks" at our clinics haven't been all that exciting thus far, but I remain hopeful.
I need to start focusing on cross training, strength building (core, primarily) and yoga. Now that I'm fully committed to running and actually sticking to my plan, I feel I should incorporate other activities. Core strength and yoga are my priorities. I really should restart the push up challenge, and maybe add the crunches challenge too. There's a BodyFlow class tomorrow that I will try to attend.

Exercise is what will get me to my goal, this I know. And I will get to my final goal by November 4, my 28th birthday.

No Excuses. Only Results.

1 comment:

OldGoogleAccount said...

You will get to your goal as I will get to mine. We will do this thing once and for all. I know we have said this before but this time it feels like the actions are speaking louder than the words.