Monday, April 23, 2012

Bad case of the Mondays

Is it Friday yet? Better yet, is it spring yet? Today we had snow. SNOW. On April 23 ffs. Not cool, Mother Nature, not cool.

I didn't get to the gym tonight. GG ran later than usual, had to drive a couple girls home myself. So now I'm in my PJs, catching up on Episode 3 of Scandal. Good show, BTW.

I have some work to do before bed. Today is like that day that will never end.

Tomorrow night, to make up for tonight, I will aim to do 30 min Step followed by 60 min Pump. Wednesday, I will run. Even in the rain. Bleh.

The forecast for the week sucks. Random thought of the day: it's very appropriate that this week is rainy. It's like the heavens are sad. This week is one year since Grandma died. I'm doing my best to focus on the good, but I miss her terribly. So many times a day I think of her and wish we could have just one more conversation.

T, you should move here. We'll have sushi every Sunday. xo

1 comment:

sunshine! said...

I have a very similar Monday.....