Well, Mother Nature is certainly having her fun this morning. It's currently snowing outside. Is this payback for that glorious week of sunshine and hot temps in March?
It's Sunday, the start of a new week and new month. With the exception of this wacky weather, I say BRING IT ON. April's always a good month because it's the new fiscal year at work, so it feels like the new year all over again. Plus, the good weather must be on its way, right? Pretty soon summer will be here.
On that note, I have great news :) My cousins will be home in June and July for six weeks from Australia! S and I are going to spend a week with them at my Aunt and Uncle's place.
Cycle 1 of the 17DD ends on Wed. I had a couple "cheats" this weekend, but yesterday the scale said 185.4. That's 6.6lb DOWN!! *cue happy dance*
I haven't decided whether I'm going to continue with the 17DD, or track calories, or what. I like not having to track, but I'm not sure I can continue indefinitely with these restrictions. I'll do some pondering this week.
Next weekend's Good Friday menu: Mom's lasagna, hashbrown casserole, ham. My mouth is watering already. My wonderful Aunt has agreed to run with me pre-dinner to try to minimize the damage. Saturday night is wing night at the Legion, so I should probably run on Saturday, too.
This week's plan is to run on Tuesday, maybe Wednesday if I can fit it in. We're leaving for Toronto that day, so it'd have to be either right after work or early in the a.m. Darn life getting in the way of my fitness!
1 comment:
My dear you are testing my old eyes with that font. :)
I love that you are planning your exercise when you know what's coming in the food department. Very smart!
Post a Comment