Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Workout Queen

That is what I will be by the end of this summer. Maybe I'll get my tiara as a reward ;)

(Note: I keep telling boyfriend that I need a tiara to complete my jewellery set - sapphire ring, crystal necklace - all I'm missing is a tiara, right?)

Tonight I met up with a friend who recently returned from England. She just happens to be a former personal trainer, and a current physiotherapist. So she's well in tune with how to get fit, and she accepts no excuses.

I'm so excited. I can picture "fit" me, and she looks FABULOUS. She's also a better runner, and she may (just MAY) do the CN Tower Climb again one day. (But don't tell boyfriend that, k?)

Tomorrow night: Run club
Thursday: BodyPump (Yes, I'm scared)
Friday: Run clinic

In other happy news, I totally rocked the eating today.
For dinner I cooked boneless, skinless chicken breasts in a large pot on the stove, with evoo and garlic. I then added chopped tomatoes and zucchini tossed with basil and some pesto parmesan dressing. Simple, tasty.

T, you bet your cute buns we're going to achieve our goals! No excuses baby!

1 comment:

OldGoogleAccount said...

Oh no. Now I have "Dancing Queen" going through my head!

Your dinner sounds amazing. Way to go you!