Monday, April 9, 2012

Cycle 2

Happy Monday, blogland! Today's post is brought to you by the 17DD, Cycle 2: Activate.

Final stats from Cycle 1: lowest weight = 185.2lb
Today I did not WI. The weekend was pretty carbolific (not surprising), so I'm giving myself a couple days of healthy eating before I face the scale.

Cycle 2 means starches! I had potatoes with lunch :) Tonight I get beef!

Running is still going well - I'm up to 2 sets of 10:1s now. Hopefully 3 sets this week. Boyfriend's been running with me for motivation and support. I'm way slower than he'd like, but he stays with me.

This cycle, I want to focus on cross training. I haven't been doing enough strength work or yoga. I want to be strong and fast by May 26. I'm really excited to run at Race Weekend again.

April's going to be a great month!

No comments: