Ever have one of those days where you wish you could just hit the "reset" button? Or better yet, "fast forward" to another day?
That was today. To start with, it's end of fiscal, which is never a good scene. Chaos is an understatement.
Added to that, I have a plague. The worst I've had since I had mono, I think. Today is day 3 and I still feel like dying.
Unfortunately, given the aforementioned end of fiscal, I had to suck it up and go to work. And, as I figured, work sucked.
I missed run clinic because of this stupid plague.
The only thing keeping me going was knowing boyfriend was coming home.
Oh! Guess what? Boyfriend's not coming home now! Not until Sunday. *cue rage*
Then, to top it off, I call my Mom to vent, and she literally cuts me off mid-sentence, saying "Okay, I'll let you go, have a good night." My sister came in (to my Mom's) while I was talking, and apparently she was more interesting.
*sigh*
The good news? The day can't get much worse. In precisely 13 minutes, I will be going to bed. Tomorrow I have to attend a GG fundraiser, and I *must* be cheerful.
No comments:
Post a Comment