Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Determination

Run clinic starts this Friday. I've been worried; on Sunday I had the crappiest run I've had since I started again. It really messed with my mojo.


Great news: I've now done 5:1s X 4 two nights in a row. And I've totally rocked those runs. Yeah, I'm a superstar. I'm going to kill this 5K.


The scale refuses to budge. Honestly, though, I know I'm doing all the right things, so I'm not that worried about it. I started the 17DD on Monday and so far, so good. It actually is quite doable. Lots of protein and veg, so I never get hungry.


Busy week, which is making me anxious, stressed and a little crazy at times. Running has been my saving grace. It's a better alternative to picking a stupid fight with boyfriend, who generally has infinite patience and deserves a medal for dealing with me.


Girl Guide camping this weekend....think I can sneak away for a "sanity run" at some point? Yeah, not likely. Too bad! 22 children between the ages of 9 and 11. EEK! I'm off Monday though, so I'll be able to rest up, get things done, and exercise.


The weather here has been so amazing. 29 degrees today!! I love summer in March :)


This is a totally random post, living up to the name of my blog. Sometimes I just gotta get out all my thoughts. If you followed all the way to the end, kudos to you!!

No comments: