Fucking. Amazing. (I can swear here, right?)
That, folks, was my run tonight. In the great outdoors, no less! I totally rocked it.
I did - are you ready for it? As in, really, really ready? Okay, here it is:
I ran 3 min, walked 1, ran 2, walked 1, and repeated that FOUR TIMES.
Now, this may seem minor to you, but if you know anything about me, you know how much I struggled with my "injury" and not being able to run anymore. You also know that my runner's high is better to me than any drug ever would or could be.
I'm so happy right now.
My legs are certainly feeling every minute of the run, but not in an "ouch" kind of way. More like, "oh, okay, we're really workin' it today."
I don't use this term often, but I think "amazeballs" applies here. I feel like I've found my passion again. I can't wait for spring when all my runs can be done outdoors.
I also love Kanata's streets. I went in one direction and ended up doing a huge loop, so I didn't even have to repeat any of my route.
Now, tonight's dilemma: Do I want chicken or beef for dinner? hmm....
4 comments:
WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
Good work Sadie!
Way to go lady!
WTG Girl!
I hope to be feeling the exact same way when I go for my run next week. Congrats girl! You did amazing!
Post a Comment