Monday, February 20, 2012

Running and push ups and no junk, oh my!

You guessed it. I'm back on the challenge bandwagon.

Starting on Wednesday, in honour of Lent (which is not actually a part of my life in any way), I am committing to:
  • No desserts
  • No junk food (including all chips)
  • The hundred push ups and two hundred sit ups challenges
This personal challenge, which you are all totally welcome to join, will run from this Wednesday, February 23, to April 1.

I'm feeling the motivation, baby!

On March 23, I will be starting a running clinic at the Running Room. I'm undecided between the 5K or the Women Only clinics. I am going to see how the next few weeks go. My new shoes (Saucony, electric orange!) are working okay so far. *fingers crossed* for no injuries in 2012!

I'm going to kick this belly fat into another galaxy for the very last time. I know I have to be patient and I know it won't fall off all at once, but it's going, going, gone.

My new "secret" motivation? **Warning: This may be TMI for some** If you really, really want to know, read further....................



..................................




..................................



I want to feel comfortable enough to have sex with the lights on.

So there you have it.

2 comments:

OldGoogleAccount said...

Whatever gets us up and out that door is a worthy goal. I think your plans are marvelous. I am totally in on the 100 push ups. Hell I'll be happy if I can do 10!

sunshines2009 said...

Awesome and very timely post! I too want to start the Women's Learn to Run clinic in mid March!

...and restarted 17DD and am back at the gym post-holiday.

Want to hold my hand? I will hold yours!