Thursday, February 23, 2012

Push ups: Day One

The verdict: I suck. I say that not to put myself down, but because it's true. But I will not let it stop me. I started the push ups challenge at level 1 tonight. I can barely do 3 push ups in a row. Boyfriend says I need to get lower! Holy crap, this might kill me.

But I did it. I completed day one. I will be a push ups queen one day. Maybe I'll get a tiara ;)

In other news, I was sidelined by a plague this week, so no running. My muscles were all tight and bothered tonight, so I hit up a 90-minute yoga class. Can I get a "Yippee" for stress relief?

The plan for the next three days: Run, Eat Healthy Foods, Track on MFP, Continue Push Ups.
Do I dare start the sit ups challenge?

Obviously my body needs to stretch, so I definitely need to incorporate regular yoga into my life. I'm planning to hit up a BodyFlow class on Sunday. Maybe a Combat class, too!

I'm weak, so I need strength. Jillian Michaels is the best I've found so far; now I just need to commit to her.

I'm feeling on top of the world tonight, like I can do anything. Fat be gone! I will win this war. You'll see.

1 comment:

sunshine! said...

Hey, though we're not close in miles, we're close in our focus! I'm going to the gym tonight, having ab workout at home on Saturday planned along with treadmill, and then working out at the gym again on Sunday.

Totally with you on the stretching thing - likely will be going to hot yoga with my girls starting in March.....YIKES!