Wednesday, July 4, 2012

17 Days.

That's it, that's all. Just 17 days until our summer vacation in Maine. And what does that mean, you ask? It means I have just enough time to do cycle 1 of the 17DD before we leave. The goal: to lose between 8 and 10 pounds. It will require discipline. I know I've got that inside me, just have to channel it, 24 hours a day, for 17 full days.


Today went really, really well. I followed the plan to the letter. Hopefully tonight I'll get in some exercise. Maybe a walk. Or a workout dvd.


I'm battling a sore throat and praying to the gods that it isn't strep. If it's not better by Friday I'll have to go to the clinic for a swab. For now I'm drinking lots of tea and lemon water.


That's all for now. I just thought I should check in since it'd been so long since I'd last updated.

No comments: